Sunday, September 30, 2007

My hero

If you haven't met him yet your about to fall in love. Sorry he's taken and all mine. My husband he is such an awesome man. Always ready to help out who ever it is that is in need. We've been together for eight years now, and we have our moments but who doesn't. We've had our fair share of ups & downs, and through it all we've only gotten stronger. He is the man I dreamed of as a little girl. God has blessed me with a hardworking, smart, strong husband. He's never done, he always is willing to do more. I love this man. He is my hero.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina Mickelson said...

your husband rocks and so do you. I am sure I have told you this countless times but girl you are awesome and wonderful and a blessing for sure. My life, and the life of my family, would not be complete without the three of you. Our hubby's are so brave and honest and trusting and passionate about all the things they love, us, our families, their careers that i could not have asked for anyone else that we could share our lives with. I'm with you girl. I just wish I had a pic of chris in his turnouts. LOL