Thursday, October 11, 2007

I know you wanted to know.

1. Who is your man?
Jordan, he is my husband, father to my bubba boo and our hero. he is such a hard worker and loves what he does. he is amazing, and like tina---i could go on and on.
2. How long have you been together?
8 years in june, just barley started high school.
3. How long did you date?
six years before we were married.
4. How old is your man?
23
5. Who eats more?
he does.
6. Who said "I love you" first?
i think i did.
7. Who is taller?
we're about the same, he may be a little.
8. Who sings better?
neither of us, but we try. jaydon loves when we sing to him. (jaydon mateo in the deep blue sea.)
9. Who is smarter?
hmmm, were both smart; in different subjects.
10. Whose temper is worse?
His...mines pretty yucky too though. we haven't seen that in while though ;)
11. Who does the laundry?
me.
12. Who takes out the garbage?
me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
my man.
14. Who pays the bills?
i do.
15. Who is better with the computer?
depends on the day.
16. Who mows the lawn?
our handy dandy landlord.
17. Who cooks dinner?
we share the duty when he is home.
18. Who drives when you are together?
muah, i don't mind though. he drives all the time at work.
19. Who pays when you go out?
either, it all comes from the place.
20. Who is most stubborn?
that would be a tie. I give in more not because I'm not stubborn but because I am less of a fan of conflict.(i'm with you on this one tina ;)
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
he is.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?
that's a tie, we try to go home once a month, and if not they come and visit us.
it's been nice.
23. Who kissed who first?
i kissed him, we were in a movie and he would not shut up ;)
24. Who asked who out?
He asked me out, FINALLY! after i called him a few times.
25. Who proposed?
He did.
26. Who is more sensitive?
I am- always have been always will.
27. Who has more friends?
we both have the same friends. we share.
28. Who has more siblings?
i do. three brothers and 1 sister. 1 brother in law, & 2 sister in laws, which i consider my own.
& 1 sista! love you kristin!
29. Who wears the pants in the family?
He thinks he does, and some times I let him. ----i agree ;)

No comments: