Thursday, October 4, 2007

oh, my memories.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tonight, Jaydon & I got to visit with family that we have not seen in a while. Jordan's grandma, Aunt Elsa and Uncle Aaron. They came over and I cooked dinner which I love. I love having family and friends in my home. Jaydon helped me entertain. I always cook with music. Jaydon loves to dance, with or without music he's got rythme. So, I cooked and Jaydon danced around the living room for our family. I almost died, he was not the least bit shy, all eyes on him & he loved it. He fed off the clapping & laughing. Grandma is losing her memory, and all weekend it has been killing me. Getting old is so hard---we are not in hollister to see her often. Which makes me sad. I know that Jordan & I both wish that we could be with her more. She is the sweetest lady that you will ever meet. She's made of sugar, for sure. She ::loves:: Jaydon, her eye is always on him. Her goal is always to keep him laughing. So her short memory has been eatting away at me. She was always so on top of things. She always has the best advise. Tonight, before she left she looked into my soul and said take care of these boys! My reply was short. I will, grandma.

::I love you, grandma::

No comments: