Friday, October 12, 2007

My bestie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
....She is a great sister, wonderful mother & I'm sure she'll be an awesome wife. I love this lady like you don't even know. We weren't always this close, one day in HS something just clicked. I could live next door to her for the rest of my life and that would be fine with me. She's kinda far away and I miss her. We talk on the phone and try to see eachother at least once a month. She's my bestie. Not to mention how much my husband loves my sister, he gets upset if he's not referred to as her brother.(the in law part is not allowed.) And Jaydon, you can see Nena walked in the room without even seeing Nena. He runs to her. She is his second mother. No one knows me like her.*(only jordy.) I could call her wherever I am and she'll be there. I love my sister and I am so grateful for her.

No comments: