Friday, October 5, 2007

I will always be here.

I love you & I always will.
I think that's what makes it hurt so much.
I think I just I end up caring about friends too much. You are so much more than a friend to me though. Your my family, you were there when they were not. You held and consoled me. When I was hurting and talking non-stop you listened. Lately, I've been calling and I'm guessing that your busy. I just thought that you would always be there. I know that we have different views on some stuff that has been going on in your life...I never thought that I'd be put to the side, because we think differently about something. I care about you, and worry. I know that it's not my bussiness. I love you, that's what I know. I know that I have a little man that you've missed out on. He's growing and getting b-i-g. You have a little someone too. I've missed out on a lot of the things going on in her life, that bothers me. You asked me to be there for her. I want too.... You need to let me know. I know that we both have lives, and families. I could go on and on.
I do know that I love you & always will.

No comments: