Friday, October 5, 2007

ready for the weekend.

Jordan gets a three day. Yay! That hasn't happen in a while. His momma is coming into town, which I know that he is totally excited about. She's such a great lady. She adores, Jaydon. She calls him Mateo which is his middle name. He doesn't come to that name but, that's what she calls him. Jordan's grandma is coming too. Which is so great, because she's hardly got to spend anytime with Jaydon since he was born.
A year ago this month, Jordan's grandpa passed away(her husband.) It's been a crazy year. I am so thankful that grandpa was able to see Jaydon. He was so proud to meet his great grandson. I remember his last days in the hospital; he wanted so badly to make plans to be with Jaydon. I am so grateful, that we were able to be there with him.
Jordan's grandma is so strong. She totally takes care of herself and is so sharp. I'm excited to spend some time with her. She's cooking for us, which is a total treat. I love that when Jordan's mom comes to visit they don't show up at the house super early. Jordan, Jaydon and I will have time to just hang. I cannot wait for what this weekend holds.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: